Home Home Home

April 16, 2012

Sometimes It's fun Meeting New People

Friday I went out with Roomie and one of the other girls whose significant other is on this deployment.
We went for mexican food at a place close to us.
It was  lot of fun!
I'm always hesitant bringing new people into my life.
New people generally mean an extra effort and feeling as if explanations are owed.
I much prefer not dealing with explaining myself.
Truth.

But since KG made the date with her, I decided to tag along.
I'm so glad that I did. 
We had an awesome dinner!
We talked about our men, who are all on separate bases.
We talked about family, and how each family is reacting to the deployment.
We talked about pets.
It was pretty great.

The mojito in a margarita glass wasn't bad either.

So the next time I'm invited to go out with friends and meet new people, someone please remind me that it's always more fun than I expect it to be.

No comments: