Home Home Home

April 3, 2012

Change Is A-Comin'

{pic via}


If you haven't noticed, I'm changing up a few things.
I've decided that things around this little bloggy home need some updating.
This means new look, new feel with the same old me. 
Ha! 

You thought I was going to start being interesting. 
Think again.


I am thinking of changing the name of my blog.

Crazy, right?! 

First it was 'Wedding Memoir'.
Back in the day, when I was wedding planning.
Anyone, other than my sister, remember those days?
Represent!
(Yikes, did I really just say that?!)

After the wedding I chose to name the blog 'Dishes & Wishes.'
I felt like my life had changed, therefore my blog name needed to mirror my new marital status.
Hence the name that gives the idea of a house wife wishing for something more.
This is the image that comes to mind whenever I read my blog name.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Hence the need for change.

I'm in the process...
I'm hoping that by the time I've completed the process of remodeling around here that I'll have a fancy new name...
I may not reveal the complete package for a while.
So even the changes that have happened recently are not permanent.

You've been warned.

I't'll still be me blogging...
(Ha! You thought you could escape me.)
I'll just have a new name and fancy looking place for us to chill and share life.

While I start the pondering process for the name, I'm always open to suggestions. 

Always know that I appreciate each and every one of you.
Thanks for bearing with me while my blog has an identity crisis.

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

ha! Looking forward to your changes but soooo glad it will still be you :-)