Home Home Home

March 13, 2012

Youtube, What Did I Ever Do To You? (aka Asher and I get Bored)

So you know how I was talking about getting healthier?
This is something that I have actually been doing.
Sometimes Asher has moments.
It's almost like a toddler temper tantrum...
Or when they go ape poopy cray.
(you like that adult styled word supplementation?)
This is what Asher and I do in those times.

First, I ask you to comment and let me know what you think the thumbnail says about this video.
Caption it if you will...
Then you have my permission to watch it.



Did you comment?
OK, then
Enjoy!


Check my out on Facebook and Twitter

3 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Something about your gallery wall?

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

haha I was way wrong! This is super creative and fun for little Asher! Good for you girl!

Grammy Goodwill said...

Not sure what your question is about the thumbnail, but I love your exercise routine. I knew if I had a dog I could be in better shape! hehehe