Home Home Home

March 5, 2012

What This Blog Will Become

It is my hope that as my life progresses I will continue to blog.
I know I'm not the best at writing... But in all reality, this is something that I like doing more for myself.
I enjoy documenting my life.
I enjoy talking about red carpet events.
I enjoy hunting down deals and putting together outfits on Polyvour.
I enjoy talking about books that I've read.

Once my new job starts I won't have the disposable time during my work day that I have had for the past 6 years.
Let's just say that I'm working ahead a little bit. 

In the time after Jake gets home, I will start talking about our track to Med school. 
I've been trying to find blogs that talk about the experience, and while there are some, I wouldn't mind telling our story.
I'm excited.
It's a new path in life.
I'll still be same old me.
Clothing posts.
Celeb posts.
Book posts.
Random crap posts.
But we'll just add some informative med school wife type posts.
and maybe a Pinterest post here and there...

(Blog mission statement to come once I figure out what it is.)

What do you think?
Good idea?
Bad idea?
Care?


1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

I think it's great! I like that we will still get you, who is a great writer I might add, with the addition of the new chapter in your life! Sounds very exciting!