Home Home Home

March 15, 2012

Theirs/Mine: DIY Mod Podge

I decided that since I will be crafting quite a bit more, I needed some Mod Podge. I went to my local craft store and was astounded by how expensive it was.
$10?!
For glue?

Then I remembered seeing a DIY on Pinterest for it.
Cheaper craft supplies? 
Yes please.




I took a newly cleaned mason jar from my cabinet.
(Thanks Oma, the apple butter was amazing!)
I used the 1:1 ratio of glue and water.

Mine:
 Supplies.
Yes the wine bottle in the background was necessary for this crafty moment.
 Glue
Glue and water 
my glue to water ratio was 2:1.8
My jar was a bit full.
I had to stir it with a ca-bob skewer.
Don't judge me.
(HA! No, I really looked ridiculous. skewer in one hand, cup of wine in the other...I'm classy, what can I say?)


Crafts to come!
The ideas are flooding in!

Anyone create something from Pinterest this week?
Let me know on Facebook or Twitter!

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Awesome Erin! Can't wait to see what projects you have in store :-)