Home Home Home

March 6, 2012

Damon and Phase 2

Big Bro is the only son, of an only son, of an only son.
Therefore the one carrying on the family name. 
My parents like to call my brother and his little growing family 'Phase 2'.
It's funny.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Phase 2 from Damon's not so newborn shoot.

 JJ reading to his little brother.
 Little D
D with Mommy and Daddy!

Kama, did an awesome job.
(check out her blog and facebook page!)

I adore her, and love having a photographer that our family knows and trusts. 
Plus, her husband had a dream that Big Sis and I were his sisters! 
Haha!
So at least we know the feeling is mutual. 

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

That's too funny! My brother is also the only son, of an only son, of an only son...of an only son. LOL

He and my SIL better get cracking or our family name is going to die out!