Home Home Home

February 15, 2012

Shenanigans

Well, give me just a second to share some uninteresting tidbits into my life recently.

The Army pays their soldiers on the 1st and 15th every month.
February 1st - No paycheck.
 Someone made a mistake on which brother came home.

As of today (the 15th) - No Feb 1st paycheck, no Feb. 15th paycheck.

I've had to transfer money from our savings account twice since the beginning of the month because of bills and such.
It's not a really big deal. We're not in any trouble.
It's just not a good feeling.
The savings account isn't something I can really be messing with just in case I'm completely undesirable in the hiring department of life... I mean, my temp position at work is ending in March.
It's a little unsettling.


Another development.


Evidently, there is a possibility that 10 more soldiers from the unit will be sent home.
I'd like to be positive and say that Jake might be one of them... But considering he is the only person holding his job in his unit, it's unlikely.
(Prayers couldn't hurt though.)

The possibility.
Due to his job, RG might be one of those 10.
He'd come home and, naturally, KG would no longer be my roommate.
(They need to start their life as a married couple in the same country, no doubt.)

I'm trying to not worry about it.
I may need a few prayers if you could spare a moment or two.

God's in control.
I'm thankful that I know that much.

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Goodness! They are consistently throwing through hoops! Hang in there girl! I'm praying for y'all!

Nikki said...

Wow. They forget your money and take your husband away. Lame! Fingers crossed Jake gets to come home soon.