Home Home Home

February 1, 2012

Naming a Book Club


Our book club recently named itself.
The suggestions were pretty good.

I suggested: 
'Who Chose This Book?' Club
Babes with Books
Fiction Addiction

Another club member's (Aka Miss J-Bird at Losing It and Kay Dubs) suggestion:
Babes in Bookland

She totally got the most votes.
I mean honestly... I even wanted her name choice. 

So there you go. Our book club is named and has a page on Bookmovement

We're so official.

I really liked doing the book review for January on the book we chose... So I think I'm going to do that for every book we chose.
I'll post the book choice early in the month then post the review on the day of our meeting.
That way, if you wanted to read along with us you could.
Exciting?
I think so.

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Wow that is an awesome name! Are you going to be blogging your book reviews here?