Home Home Home

February 27, 2012

2012 Oscars

I have to admit that this batch of dresses have been the best of the whole award season... There aren't really any that I hated...

The Not As Great, But Still Really Good:
It looked really amazing.

Once again. She looked stunning. 
Love this! So classy with sass! 

I know it's not really amazing... But it's original and really is pretty. 

Seen it before. But I still like it. 

Other than the weird skin colored pleated arm fabric, I really liked this dress. 

I love that she had a cape! when she presented it was really beautiful. 

The Great:
LOVE the men's wear with the FAB gown. So awesome!

Stunning! Absolutely stunning.

Not a traditional dress, but for some reason I really really like it... It's really interesting and feminine.

UGH. This almost made my winner list. I adore this dress.

Maybe it is a little reminiscent of Nichole Kidman's bow dress from 2007. I loved that dress and I love this one.


The Winner(s):
The color! The drama! The neckline! So classic. So fresh. So timeless!!!

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

I love that you do these fashion recaps since I always miss the shows! Very classy ladies!