Home Home Home

January 31, 2012

SAG Awards 2012

There were a TON of dresses at the SAG awards.

Yikes

tiny floral and cutouts... No thank you.

I just really don't like this one.

... No.

It's summer already? No? January? My bad.

This reminds me of a dress from the 80's... In a bad way.

Robes are red carpet worthy now?

WHAT?!


Not Great, But Not Bad

 This is OK. Not her best, not her worst.
I
 Age appropriate. I'd wear it.

Not too sure about the spiked collar. 

This looks like a bridesmaid dress... A Jim Hjelm to be exact. 

 Seen it.

 Love the color. Hate the bow/crazy thing.

 I don't really like all of the gathering.

 Classic.


Now That is What I call 'A Dress'

So adorable. I love it!

Pretty Pretty! I love the color and the simpleness.

I really like this dress.

LOVE IT! so classy and still sexy with the lace sleeves!

Very nice! 

Love the color. Love the daring neckline. It's different and I like it!

We all know how much I love vintage. 

She looks Amazing!

 My Favorite of the night. The modest neckline and sexy silhouette.
Plus, Jayma is so freaking adorable!

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Well I'm so glad you made this post since I missed the show. It's so interesting to see the dress choices for a single actress change from show to show. Sofia was consistently gorgeous though :-)