Home Home Home

November 9, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday: Things happening

This blog post will be dedicated to things that have happened, in process, or on the schedule for my life.
In pins.

Proceed.

Last night. Yes, my blogging lovelies, last night KG and I hung pictures. It was the first step into permanency. Here are the inspirational pins for that project... Pictures of event to come.

Very soon (as in this weekend) I'll be doing something similar to this to fill in a black poster frame that is dominating our collage wall.
It'll have and 'R', for Jake and I, and a 'G' for KG and RG!
The buttons will be plum and the background fabric will be a damask!  

Chalk paint for laundry detergent holders... 

 Similar to this!

 A spray painting haven to go in the basement.

 This DIY wall art will be going on the wall above our couch.

This countdown will be in our kitchen, counting down the days until the boys get home. 

I'm doing this asap. No more stupid user manuals hogging the file cabinet. 


All of these will be done by December first. 

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Girl you are going to be very busy this weekend :-) Your projects looks so fun and I can't wait to see the final result (especially the countdown); very cute!