Home Home Home

November 17, 2011

Camera Envy

Yep, I have it.

Since my camera broke about 7 months ago I've been at a loss. 
My picture taking has been limited to my puny phone.
The image quality is less than stellar.

This is where you come in.

I'm on the search for a decent camera.
One that will be good for in the moment shots and making memories as well as the beginning of a hobby.

I want to develop my photography skills. 
I mean really, I have the time to cultivate it. Why not?
But I have to start somewhere.

And right now, that is with a point and shoot.

Suggestions would be really great.

Also, what photo editing program do you use, if any?

Mucho love, bloggies!

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Hey Erin! I just got an camera upgrade too! I still use my point and shoot when I go some places (Sony Cypershot 16 megapixels). Hubs gave me my early Christmas present: a Nikon dSLR 5100. I love it!!! It's easy to navigate and takes awesome pictures. I use picnik.com to edit right now because it's free :-)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I have been lusting over the Canon T3i for a year now. It's amazing. I love that it also has great video capabilites so it's kind of a 2 in 1. In fact, not sure if you watch Saturday Night Live, but the whole opening credits was filmed on this camera. So it goes to show it's pretty good!

Wish I could speak from personal experience, but it comes with a pretty hefty pricetag so I have yet to call one mine!