Home Home Home

November 1, 2011

Back into the Swing of Things

I'm back.
I'm tired of blaming business as an excuse for pure laziness when it comes to something that I've been doing for the past 2 plus years. 
No more excuses.

Friday, before the training fiasco, I did something I have been procrastinating on since Jake left. 
I put in an application.
Multiple applications.
It was kinda nerve wrecking and stressful.
But now when family asks if I've been actively on the hunt for a job, I can look them straight in the eye and tell them yes.

It feels good.

Scary, but good.

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Good for you Erin!!!! You've inspired me to get my bootie together and out together my applications too! Good luck on your job hunt!

Grammy Goodwill said...

Good luck in your job hunt.