Home Home Home

November 27, 2011

2nd Anniversary

2 years ago today it was black Friday and my dad got up at 5am to get a new flat screen TV... 
Then he walked me down the isle, in the most beautiful dress I've ever seen or owned, toward the man of my dreams.

Last year, we celebrated one year, low key and with our new puppy Maverick. I thought life couldn't get better. I never knew what the good Lord had in store for me.
It's been a crazy year.
I'm blessed daily with the life I've been given.

And even though my husband isn't here to celebrate with me...
I am closer to him now than I ever have been.



4 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Nikki said...

Happy anniversary. How fun that it's the day after thanksgiving so you'll always have it off to celebrate...once Jake is back of course. I'm sure he's missing you bunches as well.

Nikki said...

Okay, I'm stupid and just realized that your anniversary won't always be on Friday. Anyway...happy anniversary.

couponingfromFL2MI said...

Happy Anniversary!

Hi there, I am your newest GFC follower stopping by from Couponing From Florida to Michigan. I would love a follow back.

couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com