Home Home Home

September 6, 2011

Showing Off the Babies in My Life

Let me give you a little sneak peak into the newest generation of my family.
Oldest is JJ.
He's a rascal and just started Kindergarten. He loves playing and can't wait until everyone else is big enough to play with him. Until then he tries to get all the adults involved in games to keep him entertained.
I love his kisses.
Paisley is next. She is so adorable and wants nothing more than to be hanging out with the gang. She loves her toys and music and talking.

 Oh, Noah. This little man stole my heart right from the get-go. He's the cutest little man! He loves chilling and playing with his toys. He needs constant stimulation so we know he is a smart little man. give him buttons and music and he'll be happy. 
I adore his round head. 



Then there is Gabriel. Gabe is so sweet and such a tough guy. He's been on the move since he got here. Soaking up family time when he can with his dad, Twin. He is a blessing and so dang cute! 

 This is DBM. He's the newest addition to the fam. I can't wait to meet this little guy. 
Big Bro told me the other day that he is due on my birthday!


2 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Sweet kids, I'm sure.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Looks like a great bunch! You're one lucky Auntie!