Home Home Home

September 29, 2011

Family Pass

This weekend I'm heading out to Sunny Seattle!!! 
Ha, I crack myself up.

But I am going to Seattle to spend some time with my husband in the city. I've never been there and I am very excited to see the space needle in all it's glory, Sip some original Starbucks, watch some fish tossing at Pike Place Fish Market and relax with my husband.

KG and TOB are also going to be in Seattle, but in all honesty, I don't know how much we'll all be hanging out with the other couples. I plan on completely focusing on Jake, so having company isn't my main priority. I'm actually even excited about the idea of having him to myself in a city neither of us have ever been. 
It's kinda adventurous.

I'll try to take a bunch of pictures to share. 
Jake will have a new camera to use.
I'll borrow my parents camera so I can come back and post right away. 

I hope you all are doing well. I'll be back to my regularly scheduled program once this last step in the deployment send off is done.


OH!
An up note.
Jake and Twin received an award for being the MVP's of their unit.
Exciting!

2 comments:

ALin said...

Have fun! Enjoy every minute!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Yay sounds like you'll have a fabulous time! Enjoy it girl!