Home Home Home

August 12, 2011

Wishing and Hoping

Anyone who started singing that song from the opening credits to My Best Friend's Wedding is now my best friend.

Well, all that we're waiting for is the condo association to approve us as renters... Hopefully we'll hear the result soon because times is a passing and we need to be definite in our new place.

Whether we're in this one or not, we'll be out of our old place by the 3rd.

Makes even you nervous, doesn't it.

Yeah. We evidently like living life on the edge.

In other news, last night Jake and I went on a date to see Captain America. It was pretty good. But then again I generally like super hero movies.
But it was a date.
Just the two of us.
It was great.
Even if Jake made me wait until the end of the credits so we could watch the trailer for The Avengers.

Tonight I'm meeting up with MIL and SIL to participate in some much needed girl time.
We'r going to the Beth Moore seminar event.
I'm super excited.

Jake is going fishing.

I call it win-win.

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Yay! So happy to hear that you got the place! Time to start packing, huh?
Can't wait to hear about the Beth Moore seminar!

Joy said...

I'm following you from Darby's blog and loved your guest post today! Thanks for sharing!

http://joy-southernsocialite.blogspot.com/