Home Home Home

August 30, 2011

Unsettling

Last night my sister called me at 11pm...
I thought she was going to tell me she was going to call in sick to work...

Nope.

My mom went to the ER last night with a high fever of 102.6 and 'chest tightness'.
Her chest x-ray last night told us that she had pneumonia.

This morning her fever was back down to 98.4 but she her level of chest tightness was at a 5/10.
Jake went to visit her right when he got into work at 6am and is going to be stopping by as often as he can throughout the day.
We don't know much else.

Prayers would be really awesome.

Love you all.

3 comments:

Finding Purpose in the Pain said...

I am praying for all of you!
~Stacy

Grammy Goodwill said...

I'm sorry to hear this. I will lift her up in prayer.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

As someone who lost their own mother to pneumonia, I know it's nothing to mess around with! Lot's of prayers coming your way for a quick and speedy recovery!