Home Home Home

August 3, 2011

Someone Wants Me to Babble on Their Blog!

Blogging has opened me to a new crew of people I would have never known existed otherwise.
The bond that grows between bloggers isn't the easiest to understand by those who don't blog.

You want to read about a complete stranger's life?
You want random people to know about things in your life?

Yep.
Although gaining readers isn't the main goal or the planned outcome.
I've shared all about the reason behind why I blog.


I'm thankful for the handful of new friends I've accumulated because of this little slice of internet that I can call mine.

One of them is the sweetest ever and has asked me to do a guest post on her blog.
I'm over the moon.
Darby has asked me to write a post about marriage.
It'll be up on Monday.

Are you interested.

In the meantime, follow Darby and read up on some other wonderful women's take on different aspects of marriage.
You wont regret it.
I promise.

Plus Darby's little pup is just the most adorable thing!
(I may be addicted to Tomlin stories and pictures.)

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Oh Erin you're so awesome! I'm definitely interested and seriously can't wait to read your post :-)

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Oh and I love my bloggy friends too, even if they do start out as strangers!