Home Home Home

August 18, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday on Thursday

Yeah, Yeah... I know. I missed it. 
Yesterday was a book kind of day. I read another really horrible book. 
I don't know what it is about me recently. I just cant not finish a book.
I need to stop getting the free nook books. 
They're hit or miss.
A lot of times, miss.

So here are my pins for this week.

In honor of the move here are some decorating ins-pin-irations.
I'm not going to lie, I have over 400 pins, and very few repeats on this board.

 I <3 those cabinets.
I die. 
Totally do-able. 
How cool?! 
That bath tub! 
 Yes, Please!!! Like, dream bathroom.
Two of my favorite things... Huge tubs and fireplaces. 
Genius. Laundry island in the laundry room. 
So cute! 
Wine anyone? 
Why didn't I think of this. It solves every problem with my laundry issues. 
Genius. 
So cute! 
Drool. 
 I want to mount our tv on the wall...
This is the best couch EVER. 
not fair. 
This is how kids should share rooms. 
 And this!
 Better than a lazy susan cabinet!
 Me. Heaven.
I need that drying rack!


Hope you liked it!!! 

2 comments:

Joy said...

Okay, I want that office built in the wall, that couch, ALL of the bathrooms and for someone to come to my house and do all of it for me! LOL Love the pins!!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

This post makes me envious lol I need a bigger house and to win the lotto ;-)