Home Home Home

August 16, 2011

Packing

We may not have an official moving date yet, but that is not stopping me.

The first thing to get packed was our three shelf bookcase. It's smallish and I was so surprised by how many books came out of there.
I've officially started the library I've always dreamed of.
Not only am I donating more trashy romance novels than I care to admit to, I've developed a kind of bond with my college books...

What?!
Ew.

They're in their own special box.
So are Jake's.

Once again, ew.
Why why do I want to keep them?
I'll let you know after we get moved in.
(Did my avoidance tactic work?)

So, as the days go by I pack another little piece of our almost 2 years of marriage away. It's sad to say good bye to the dumpy place we've been living. I'm way more hesitant than I ever though I would be.

But moving on and up, right?

I'm going to take a break from heavy work and trying my hands at acrobatics and daring heights...
Pictures and decorations are next to be boxed up.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Yay! Way to go girl! Get those boxes filled!