Dishes & Wishes received the Happy 101 Award from Darby, my puppy-momma friend. Thanks D, it was fun!The Award Rules:
- List 10 things that make you HAPPY
- List 5 bloggers who brighten your day :-)
- Jesus- What else can I say about it?...
- Jacob- Love of my life. Even when we fight I'm happier with him than without.
- Asher and Ezekiel- They're my babies!!!! no matter how badly behaved and rude they are (we're gonna work on that)
- Family- I count them not just as relatives, but as friends. Not many people can.
- Friends- especially ones who really, truly, don't judge you. They don't care if your house is dirty, or in boxes, or if your busy. They're always there and willing to lend a hand.
- Reading- Typical of me. I was going to say my Nook... But that might have caused a little debate or even a show down between readers. I mean really
- Nieces and Nephews- Who can resist them?!
- Cleaning- It's a weird one to admit to... And I can be honest and say that I'm not very good at it. My mom's ADD (she really is affected by Adult ADD) way of teaching us how to clean is evident. I start one project and either get immersed in it to the point where I do a complete overhaul, or I start it and find something that needs my attention a little more and think I'll come back to it. But no matter the cleaning technique, I really like turning up the music and just keeping myself busy what what needs to get done.
- Traveling- I like doing it. I dream about the places I'll go 'one day'. Give me a plane ticket and good company and I'm as happy as a clam.
- Theatre- This one is a given. Makes me happier than all get out. Costumes, Makeup, Music, Lights, Stage, Set... I love every bit of it.
Have a wonderful, and HAPPY weekend!!!!