Home Home Home

July 1, 2011

You Can Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

This weekend I am going to learn how to sew. 
Yes, Me.
And SIL.
(yes, that's a link to her new blog. Go give her some love!)

We're possibly going to get a crash course from Oma this weekend. She's a sewing genius. Remember how she was my wedding seamstress, taking my dress from a size 12 to a size 4?
All that lace and craziness...
Genius. 

You see we both figure, why spend the money on things you can easily make yourself? 

I'll be updating you on the things I try to make as we go along. 

I just wanted to share.

Anyone picking up a new hobby, talent or craft?

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Jealous! I want to learn too! You have to teach me everything you learn! Please!

Denise said...

I always wanted to learn how to sew. I tried taking lessons 3 separate times but each time my daughter ended up in the hospital so I gave up. I'll go check out your friends blog though : )