Home Home Home

July 6, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday

Gonna try something new this week. 


google

In light of my newest obsession, Pinterest, I'm going to share with you some of the lovely things I've pinned recently.

Pinterest is a website that allows you to pin and categorize anything and everything awesome you find on the web. 
You can also re-pin other people's awesome finds.
You need an invitation to join. 
Comment with your email and I'll take care of that for you.


Some of my favs.

Bread clips, brilliant.
 Grilled balsalmic-honey glazed carrots. Yum!
 Peanut butter granola apple sandwiches. I'm so hungry.
 So cool.
 I'm going to replicate this asap.
 I love DIY's!!!
 Bake cookies in waffle makers! Genius!
 Cutest ever!

9 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I'm stopping over from Michelle's blog. I love the bread clip idea, and that that outfit is cute!! :)

Ainslee said...

I need to have a big enough house one day that I can put those bunk beds in, such a cute idea.

I pinned the bread clip idea & actually used it for m computer!!

Love, Ainslee

Leah said...

I'm making the apple sandwiches today! Love all your pins!

Savanah said...

I love that outfit and the DIY Bracelet!!

Amanda said...

1. I love the giraffe picture.
2. The bread clip idea is GENIUS!!!

Courtney said...

Using bread clips to label cords is such a good idea!! I must try that!

Kaisha said...

All your pinteresting finds are just great! Completely innovative. I love the DIY bracelet & the paper clip idea! x

Michelle said...

I love that DIY bracelet! So cute! I would totally wear it! I think I have all the parts to this bracelet in the garage somewhere, so I should just make it!

Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

Hi :-)

I followed your link here from 'The Vintage Apple'.

Brian and I hope to put bunk beds very similar to those in for use by our grand children. the only difference is, we plan on making them look like they are sleeping bunks in a train car. ;->

the idea for marking the electric cords is pure brilliance I tell you!!!


And after seeing the cookies baked in a waffle iron, I'm wondering about baking mashed potatoes that way, then serving them up with sour cream, and sliced green onions, and real bacon pieces....

If I make them, I'll post them, and give you credit for jump starting my idea ;->