Home Home Home

July 7, 2011

I've Never Owned and Apple

After a long evening of rehearsal for Ragtime I came home to a present.

Sitting in a basket, on a chair, in the middle of our kitchen was this baby!

Yeah. 

Jake, for no apparent reason, got me an ipad2!
What?!
when he was getting it the salesperson asked him if it was for a special day.
When he said no she asked him if he was going for husband of the year.
When he said no I believe she stopped talking to him because, who does that?

Ok so maybe I made up that last part.
But seriousally?!
Who does that?!
My awesome husband does, that's who.
My awesome husband who felt bad that I haven't been able to use my desktop in months because it's so stupid.
My husband who, on a whim, wanted to make my day better.
my husband who never does anything on a whim.

he's the bestest!

Now, how about some a quick apple-how-to?
I'm clueless here.

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

WOW!!! That's one great hubby!!!!

Shaina Brainard said...

Tutorial time soon! It's easy once it's set up. I can't help you set up, but matt can!