Home Home Home

July 29, 2011

I Was Hacked

My long time email was hacked.
Multiple times in the past 2 weeks.
Therefore I've (finally) switched to Gmail.

I've also started switching my blogger account to my Gmail.
(It can be done)
However, my new account doesn't have any blogs on my following list.

I feel like my life has been lost.
OK, so that's an exaggeration.
But only slightly.

I'm on the search for all of the amazing women whose lives I've followed for the past 2 years.

It's a good thing I haven't deleted my old login yet.
I can have the computer up with one account and have the other up on my iPad, searching for blogs.

Such is life.

Have and amazing weekend, Lovelies!

3 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Oh, noooooooooo. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

That sucks BIG time!!

Heather said...

What a pain!!! Hope you find everyone!