Home Home Home

June 23, 2011

What is Your wardrobe Missing?

I looked into my closet and noticed that my closet was missing a few things.

1. Matching hangers. I'm mid switch from the white plastic to the Slimline hangers. (I l.o.v.e. them and can't wait until I'm all switched over.)

2. Organized shoes. (How do you organize your shoes.?) I need a new system.

3. Space... I don't think I really have that many clothes. I think my closet rack would beg to differ... I don't think having my wedding dress in there really helps the situation out any.

4. Color. I have a multitude of white, grey, black and smidgens of reds, yellows, and blues splashed in there... What about greens? Pinks? Oranges?..... Ok with my coloring i might have to take back the orange suggestion. Shopping Mission: No neutrals.

5. This:

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

OH I need a giant (and organized) closet like that! I'm pretty sure if you walked into my closet you couldn't see the floor. I just hate putting my clothes back on the hangers!