Home Home Home

June 22, 2011

So What Wednesday

yep, it's time to link up with Shannon again over at L.A.I.D.

This week I have to say, "So what if:...


  • I'm still not recovered from the weekend. Having people over at the casa well past midnight has taken it's toll. Yes Lord, I now know that I'm officially an old lady. can you please return my regularly rested sleeping please?
  • I roped a high schooler into learning my Ragtime dance routines so she can dance them for the Sunday performance so I can go to the dang deployment yellow ribbon event. Sucker. (I <3 my little A. buddy. She's the bestest h.s. kid ever!)
  • I'm not pleased that I have to go to the yellow ribbon day in the first place. I love my husband. I support his choices. I support his status as a soldier.... But man I do not appreciate the Army N.G. and their lack of solid plans, advanced notice, respect for their soldiers.
  • Maybe I just don't want to go to an event that is where Jake will have to draw up a Will and deal with insurance for me. One more step away...
  • I prefer to write on post-it notes than pads of paper.
  • I talk during rehearsal. It's to save me from punching people.
  • I try to use karate motions in daily life as often as possible. I'm pretty creative about it too.
  • I'm kinda violent. in a passive aggressive way. :)
  • I can quote quite a bit of Monty Python and the holy Grail...
  • I am currently trying to tempt my husband into picking me up early from work so we can go home and 'cuddle'... a.k.a. I just want to go home and take a big ol' nap. he can do what ever he wants. Play x-box, walk the dog, go fishing... Just so long as I get to sleep.
That's about it. I could go on, but I'm sure I'll start over sharing.

Let me know if you join in this week!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love post it notes. During the school year I have them all over the place in my classroom.