Home Home Home

June 15, 2011

So What Wednesday

It's time to like up with Mrs.Dew at L.A.I.D. and share a little.

So What if:

  • I only buy myself lunch supplies. Hubs, for sure, isn't going to pack his lunch.... Ever.
  • Last night I taught SIL how to use blogger. It's contagious. 
  • I fed Asher treats this morning because we were all out of dog food. He worked for them, no worries. (I didn't know that all the pet stores closed at 9pm...We're stopping on the way home...)
  • At work, I eat honey nut cheerios out of the box... (Shannon, is that as bad as the 2 Liter lady?)
  • I think it's completely acceptable for adults to eat Lunchables... Especially if they were deprived of them when they were growing up.
  • That last 'So What' may or may not mean that I'm eating a Lunchable for lunch......
  • I rant on my blog. It helps not slap people.
  • I wear a thumb ring. (A co-worker told me it 'means you're in an open relationship and looking for sex. Or that you're homosexual. just thought you should know.' Um, screw you, Dude.)
  • I'm in no way shape or form in the market for another dog....But I look at the IG rescue website anyway... And maybe think about sneaking another animal into our townhouse...
  • I have reoccurring flashback/dreams about high school on a regular basis... I mean at least 4 dreams in the past week...
Anyone else participating today? Link up with Mrs. Dew.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love lunchables...they are so tasty. Now they have all the fancy kinds with fruit in stuff in them. Kids (and adults) these days are su lucky