Home Home Home

May 2, 2011

Where Are All the Childless?

I've been blog searching and noticed recently that a TON of the bloggers out there are moms.

New moms, Old moms, Grand-moms.

I have absolutely nada, zero, zilch, nothing against this revelation.

I just have to ask....

Where are all the childless bloggers? Is it not cool to blog unless you're planning a wedding (that's why I started mine) or prepping for/raising children? Am I not cool?

Scrap that. I'm freakin' fabulous!

 And Why, o why am I so drawn to reading all about the mommys? I'm not planning on getting pregnant any time soon.... Unless 2 years is soon? But I still like to see the creativity, the style, the fun of it all...

And dream about how I'm gonna be a cool, creative, stylish, fun mommy when it comes to be my turn.

So just watch out.

(And send me links for bloggers who are sans child so I can stop crying myself to sleep at night.)


3 comments:

Mrs. G said...

AMEN SISTER!!! over half of my blog list is either currently pregnant, new moms, or trying for number 2. The small percentage left is crafts, home decor and weight loss.

You should start a blog revolution about all the cool things marrieds can do sans baby!

Encore Bride said...

I hear you on this one, I don't even know if I want kids and if I read another mommy blog....

Patricia said...

Of course you are drawn to the Mommy Bloggers who best for the job to teach you of what you have to look forward to. Such as cooking, crafting, possibly sewing, raising a child I could go on but I think you get the idea. Don't let anyone scare you off to motherhood it is a great gift. If you need advice I raised five daughters and have fourteen grandchildren. I know I have been blessed.

I am following you via tues blog hop. Please follow Mamaw's blog.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/