Home Home Home

May 20, 2011

What I Dream About

OK, so if you took the title of this post literally I'd give you a number of seriously whacked out dreams. Like the one where I was Britney Spears' personal assistant/ image fixer. It was intense. Or when I was Brangelina's nanny. Or when Kevin from the Backstreet Boys left his fiancée to marry me in an antique mall after he helped me wash my car. It was a Mustang.

What can I say? I'm a romantic.
I have more. 
Anyone want me to bust out old journals from back in the day so I can post them?

No. I want to tell you about what I really dream about.

Being at home with my family. 
Having my 'job' be to keep house and home. 
Not having to bust my rumpski in order to pay bills.
Writing music.
Singing, not for 'me time', but for fun. For others.
Taking my dog on daily walks. At noon.
Having the ability to choose to allow laundry to pile up.
Living in a space that represents my style and taste... Not the style and taste of the family members that owned the furniture before us. 
Painting rooms.
Hardwood floors.
Walk-in closets.
Huge bath tubs.

If only Jake and I could get to the point where we could start working toward that... Instead of playing the waiting game.

It's a good things I believe in good sportsmanship.
And I know that our way is what's right for us.

We're so anti-american in our wait-it-out mentality...
No rash decisions or instant gratification lifestyle here...

With some exceptions...
Like shoes.

1 comment:

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Cute blog!

I just found your blog through one of the Sunday blog hops! Can't wait to read more. Hope you have a good week.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com