It's time! LAID has a link up....
This week, I'm saying 'so what if':
- I gripe about family members on my blog. The ones that I know have access to it are OK in my book and I don't mind that they know how I really feel.
- I had cereal for dinner last night....again
- I have panic attacks thinking of my husband going grocery shopping alone. I guess I'll see how it goes.
- I can't eat chocolate with out milk. I actually don't really like chocolate... But it's OK with milk...
- Judging by my attitude and reactions to everything recently you can tell it's getting close to the womanly aspect of the month. TMI? So What.
- I share a lot on here... Deal with it.
- I know I'm not the most interesting person in the world. I still want to think people think I am...(oy vey E...)
- I only like 1 person I work with... And my Dad doesn't count.
- My job is not demanding or hard to do. I spend 80% of my time on blogger, facebook, twitter, google and youtube... At least I have a 7:30-4:30 job that I go to every day.... Which is more than some people.
- Now that I've gotten 3 stars on every level on Angry Birds... I'm at a loss of what to do...
- I'm addicted to Gold Canyon candles. My rep has decided to give up the biz. I cried a little. i still love her though. Plus the website is still there.