Home Home Home

May 25, 2011

So What Wednesday



It's time! LAID has a link up....

This week, I'm saying 'so what if':
  • I gripe about family members on my blog. The ones that I know have access to it are OK in my book and I don't mind that they know how I really feel.
  • I had cereal for dinner last night....again
  • I have panic attacks thinking of my husband going grocery shopping alone. I guess I'll see how it goes.
  • I can't eat chocolate with out milk. I actually don't really like chocolate... But it's OK with milk...
  • Judging by my attitude and reactions to everything recently you can tell it's getting close to the womanly aspect of the month. TMI? So What.
  • I share a lot on here... Deal with it.
  • I know I'm not the most interesting person in the world. I still want to think people think I am...(oy vey E...)
  • I only like 1 person I work with... And my Dad doesn't count. 
  • My job is not demanding or hard to do. I spend 80% of my time on blogger, facebook, twitter, google and youtube... At least I have a 7:30-4:30 job that I go to every day.... Which is more than some people. 
  • Now that I've gotten 3 stars on every level on Angry Birds... I'm at a loss of what to do...
  • I'm addicted to Gold Canyon candles. My rep has decided to give up the biz. I cried a little. i still love her though. Plus the website is still there.



5 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I have your catalog!!!! We need to get together.

cbs111 said...

download angry birds rio, you're welcome for saving your life. or ruining it. however you look at it.

Lindsey said...

angry birds with rio is a great choice! do you have an ipad? have you downloaded little things? amazing! and equally as addicting!

Morela said...

Hi,

I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read more of your blog.

Morela

ihearttoystudio.com

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I totally had cereal for dinner last night too. Somedays it's just easier!