Home Home Home

May 14, 2011

I Came Home to This

This morning I left the house around 8:45 in order to make it across our little suburb for a music rehearsal for the summer musical. 
Yes, it has started, already. 
Yes, I'm auditioning.

I was done by 11.
I picked up KG and went to the mall to visit Vicki's to pick up my free coupon and some bras. We ate at Subway. I dropped her off at home.

 I came home to this.....


Yes, Asher is still alive. 
No, I don't know what all he ate, but I do know we have one less bag of kitty treats...
The bath mat now has to be replaced because he pulled it apart.


I'm just happy that I cleaned the toilet yesterday.

Hello, weekend.

3 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Holy smokes!!! Someone was busy!

Frugal in WV said...

That looks like the types of things that my three dogs do! My English setter is especially bad with tearing up rugs and eating garbage. It got to the point that I bought a baby gate and gated off our trash so that he couldn't get to it anymore :)

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Eleni said...

My God what a mess!!! Thank God for your patience;)

xo