Home Home Home

May 5, 2011

She's Got Skills: Warm Fizzies by Courtney

My first 'friend with a talent' that I want to share with you is Courtney.

Courtney is a mother of two and sole contributor to Warm Fuzzies by Courtney. She spends all of her free time crocheting all kinds of lovely things.

She just celebrated Warm Fuzzies' 1 year anniversary. I'm so proud of her and her all that she has accomplished in the past year.









Check out her blog.
become a fan on her Facebook page.
Add her to your favorites on Etsy.
You won't regret it.

3 comments:

Greenacremama said...

Happy Thursday! way to cute!!!I am a new follower from the blog hop and I look forward to following
your blog!...Hope u can come by for a visit! http://adventuresatgreenacre.blogspot.com

Eleni said...

Ohhh these are adorable!!! Wish I could crochet...:) Just lovely !!! Thank you for coming over to my blog and following:) I hope you'll find interesting/inspiring things to read/make:) I love your blog too, I scrolled a little, I enjoyed your post where are all the childless??
I'm following now!!! :)

Nikki said...

Those are the most adorable hats ever.