Home Home Home

May 6, 2011

Figuring Out What Works

That's what I've been doing recently. I wish I had the money to spend so I could have my blog done up to look purdy by someone who knows what they're doing...

So bear with me.
Check things out and tell me what works and what doesn't.
Let me know what you want more of.
Let me know what works.
Tell me how I'm doing.

More changes will be coming as I think of them...

Right now I'm working on the 'pages' aspect of blogging.
What are they?
Why are they there?
Do people really look at them?
What should go on them?
Can you blog on them?
How do you connect the 'pages' content to the home blog?
Can you even do that?

My next blog project:
A blog button you can grab.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I do pages because I have a lot of ideas and want to kind of focus them. Play around with them and see what you like - I think they'd look good on your blog!