Home Home Home

April 14, 2011

What Type Are You?

Wall art
Everyone has some (except me evidently). As you know, I've been hesitant to put anything more permanent on our walls, due to the uncertain future we are staring at. But the longer we stay in this apartment, the more I see it as a necessity.

So what's your preference when it comes to wall art?


Abstract
{via}

Vintage
(I love me some Parcheesi)
{via}

Modern
{via}

Poster
{via}

Picture Frames (full of family)
{via}

Inspirational
{via}

Decal
{via}

Nature
{via}

Iron/Metal work
 {via}

Maps
{via}

It's looking like I could be a picture and inspirational kind of girl... with a dash of nature and poster potential.

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

This is so hard for me! I judge art on if I HAVE to have it, you know? I like all types and would love more variety on my walls.