Home Home Home

April 27, 2011

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying So What if:
  •  I bought a shirt because it would work now, and when I eventually get pregnant.
  • I talk about my puppy as much as you talk about your baby. He's my baby.
  • I bought over $7 in easter candy. It was on sale.
  • I am quickly going through all of that candy...
  • Foundation and mascara are good enough for me when I'm at work... Who the heck is gonna see me in my doungen?
  • I'm already mourning my inability to be a SAHM once Jake and I decide to get pregnant... Someone has to work my hubs through Med school... Yuck.
  • My readers might not like my celeb fashion posts... I do. So I'm gonna keep on doing them.
  • I now prefer my Nook to actual books. I still want to own a hard copy of my favs... But the rest..... Naaaah.
  • I purge my closet almost once a month... My hubs hasn't done it since high school.
  • I buy V8 splash for my husband due to his attitude toward food. (Yes, I'm an enabler.) Then I drink it all...

3 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

I love any & all celeb posts! Keep em coming!

Sarah-Life is what you make it said...

popping in from ssw! I was looking at your celeb posts, look so fun! Keep 'em coming girl!

Marilyn said...

Hello..Officially stopping by and following you from Wed blog hop. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ Hope you can stop by sometime.. Absolutely loving your blog & anticipating indulging in more posts. :))