- I am now completely obsessed with my niece.
- I tend to clean more once company is already at our house....
- I haven't gone grocery shopping since my husband left for training. String cheese, peperoni slices and cresant rolls paired with chocolate milk totally equal a meal.
- I broke the battery compartment on my semi-new camera... As long as I hold it closed the thing works. Jake won't be pleased...........
- I never realized how often Jake and I stayed home until he left. I'm using Asher as an excuse now.
- I stood outside in my pajamas while fire fighters delt with an electrical fire from a unit in another building on Sunday night. I took Asher out and zipped him into my hoodie. I didn't even care that I looked totally stupid, he was cold. everyone else was out smoking and drinking beer... I was holding a shivering puppy in my hoodie. I just wanted to complete the W.T. picture.
- I think I would have felt guilty hanging out at the hospital with Big Sis after she had Paisley if Jake were home. I miss him, but I'm glad I was able to be there for my family... I felt needed.
April 20, 2011
Tags So What Wednesday