Home Home Home

April 12, 2011

Pity Party for One, Please

I'd rather be gouging my eyes out. There is no bigger shot to the pompous than job hunting.

Maybe that's just me?

*listening to the crickets chirping in the background*

Yeah, thought so.

I can't take this job for much longer. I'm stuck in a rut. But I just don't know how to dig myself out. and the thing is, the rut is safe and pays pretty OK.

Doesn't that suck... (That was a statement. Not a question.)

I don't know what I'm qualified for.
I don't know what I want to do.

Working at a gym sounds good, but I don't want to be at a desk. (And I don't really think I'm fit enough to be teaching anything.)
Event planning could be fun, like weddings and stuff like that. But isn't that pretty popular.
Theatre is pretty touch and go. I can't imagine it brings in a bunch of money if your not willing to let it rule your life.
I'm NOT going back to school.
I don't even know how to go about working at a park or something like that.... What does that even mean?

I'm at a loss......

Basically, my degree is aimed toward sports Eww, unless we're talking dance or anything that counts as 'leisure'.

It's so open to interpretation that I'm scared out of my mind.

Plus, I want to be paid decently....  

Do you see my dilemma?

No comments: