Home Home Home

March 17, 2011

Truth Needed

To my 'Peeps',

I've been trying new things here at Dishes & Wishes. Honesty is needed here. Are you liking the direction? You input is important to me.

What do you think of the fashion posts I've been doing? I'm planning on putting links to the items in the posts so you can find them (and possibly get them for yourself). I will continue to keep things under $50.

How often do you want to see the fashion posts? (I'm trying about once every other day.)

I've decided that I don't like scheduling posts that much and will take breaks on the weekend.

----------------------

Now for the fun part.

  • I'm taking requests for celeb looks. If you email me a picture of the look you want (celebrity look, TV wardrobe, red carpet outfit), I'll do my best to find everything and post it on my blog for you as well as links to items as well as to your blog.
  • I'm opening my blog up for questions. So post a question for me as well as a link to your blog so I can get to know you as well. You can do this any time. I'll be as honest and candid as possible.

I'm really excited about this and I'm looking to really forward to it!!!

Much Love,

E

No comments: