Home Home Home

March 9, 2011

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying so what if....
  • I'm still exhausted from throwing my sister's baby shower... It was a lot of work.
  • I tweet about Glee during Glee. Proud Gleek.
  • I fall asleep while my husband starts talking about football before bed. I love Tressel and I'm sure that 4 out of 115 players doing something as dumb as getting tattoos for signatures wasn't too high up on his address before a championship game speech. However, I do not want to talk about it when it's dark and I'm snuggled warm in my bed.
  • I can't pick a new puppy name so I'm making the final decision up to my husband, so long as I have the right to veto his bad suggestions.
  • My meals yesterday consisted of muffins, muffins and pizza rolls.
  • I haven't washed my hair in 3 days. What up. I'm nasty.
  • I almost called off work today just because I had a headache last night. I felt like crap at home therefore I deserve a day of not feeling like crap at home.... Unfortunately, my conscience kicked in and made me get up.

Any 'so what's' for this week?

1 comment:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Party planning can be exhausting physically AND emotionally. Glad you got thru it.