Home Home Home

March 2, 2011

So What Wednesday


This week I'm saying so what if....



  • I think Ugs make people have cankles, and I wear them anyway.

  • I've scrubbed my laundry room floor with Clorox wipes.

  • I have more than 10 posts waiting to be published.

  • I update twitter in bursts. 10 posts in 10 minutes. What up!

  • I'm obsessed with my puppy. Everyone else is having babies. I'm getting a cute furry baby puppy.

  • I window online shop all day. You would too if you like pretending you don't have money so you can save for things like car repairs, cameras, printing the pictures that are supposed to go in the ablums that have been sitting empty for over a year.

  • I complain about family members. You do too.

  • I am scared to find a new job. People do it every day.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hehe I think uggs are fug nut so necessary when it's freezing!!! Can't wait to see the fur baby!