Home Home Home

March 14, 2011

Rom Com's

So these movies I think are top notch. This is by far my favorite genre. It's the easiest to watch. The feel-goods.

My favorites:
Anything with Meg Ryan; Kate and Leopold, French Kiss, When Harry Met Sally, You've Got Mail,
Knocked Up
Love Actually
He's Just Not That Into You
The Switch
Wedding Crashers
Date Night
Juno
Killers
The Ugly Truth
The Proposal
P.S. I Love You
I Love You, Man
The Holiday
The Devil Wears Prada
Pretty Woman
Runaway Bride
Definitely, Maybe
27 Dresses
The Backup Plan
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
She's the Man
The Wedding Singer
50 First Dates
Sweet Home Alabama


Ones I want to see:
Just Go With It
No Strings Attached
You Again
Easy A
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Knight and Day
Letters to Juliet
When In Rome
Leap Year
Yes Man
The Invention of Lying


OK I'll admit. I like MOST all Rom-Com's. I'm a girl. That chromosome makes this all OK.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am stopping by from the I ♥ Blogging hop, thank you for joining our hop! www.mooseandtater.com