Home Home Home

March 1, 2011

Lunch Review: Healthy Choice Tomato Basil

I've been packing my lunches for quite some time now. It's either that or eat at Wendy's every day for the rest of my life. I've come to appreciate microwave meals like no other. I'm not organized enough to pack my lunch with something like a fresh sandwich or anything like that. And I'm not ashamed!!!

Healthy Choice's Tomato Basil soup is by far the WORST soup that I've had the experience of Buying, choking down, and throwing away.


I mean I willingly went hungry that day. Now as my stash of lunch options dries up I'm faced with the last container of this foul brew.


Decisions, decisions.


If I don't post tomorrow you'll know why.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I am not a big fan of any of the healthy choice soups. I prefer the Campbell's Light and Fit (I think that's what they are called) They come in a can, so you have to throw a bowl in your lunch bag, but it's totally worth it.