Home Home Home

February 14, 2011

Thinkers

You sit down after and think about morality, and life, and the government, and God. You think 'WTF just happened?'. Sometimes, you watch the movie a second or third time just to make sure you got the point.

Loved:
V for Vendetta
The Prestige
Stigmata
Inception
Book of Eli
The 6th Sense
Equilibrium
What Dreams May Come
K-PAX
The Postman
Fight Club

Ones I want to see:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Butterfly Effect
The Happening
S1m0ne

Ones coming out that sound like keepers:
The Host - based on Stephanie Meyers novel (I highly suggest you read it)

What about you?

1 comment:

J-Bird said...

I am, perhaps, the only person on the planet that thought Inception was overrated.

I will say thought that you NEED TO SEE Eternal Sunshine. It's right up there in the "Movies I Could Watch Everyday for the Rest of My Life and Never Get Tired of It".

The Butterfly Effect is just ok. IMHO, of course.