Home Home Home

February 18, 2011

Something I've Noticed

Have you noticed that when some sites take celeb looks and find similar items for way lower prices..... But the lower prices are still kinda expensive? I adore these sites and love window shopping. But sometimes $98 for one piece of the outfit is still expensive... Maybe this is just the poor college graduate talking.

I think I'm going to turn their less expensive takes on outfits into something of my own. Truly affordable. Like no item over $50.

I'm going to take the outfits of some celebs and try to find the equivalent in the real world. There is no reason I can't find similar items from stores like Target, Forever 21, Charlotte Rouse, Payless, JC Penney, H&M, Wet Seal. And then Express, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, etc... when aplicable. The list goes on and on. These affordable stores have a lot to offer and I'm going to go searching.

So sometimes I'll do whole outfits from one store. Sometimes I'll mix and match stores.

If you know of affordable stores with online shopping, let me know. I'll add them to my list.

If you have specific outfits you want to see or challenge me with, bring it! You can email me at erin.patrice@yahoo.com.

I'm excited!

No comments: