Home Home Home

February 17, 2011

Blog Awards

Jill over at Happy Hopefuls has awarded me with some fun awards. I love that I have found her blog and have truly enjoyed reading about her journey. (I lurked for a long time and did a lot of back reading) I highly suggest checking out her blog. She's one of my fav's.


The Awards:
The rules are/were to nominate 15 fellow bloggers and write 7 things about yourself... This is per award. So in light of me taking all three (even though I doubt I was in mind for all three. Muahaha) I will be posting 21 things about my self and attempting to nominate 45 bloggers that I love stalking. It actually might not be that hard... Lets find out.


  1. I am right handed.
  2. The most expensive thing I've ever bought (other than my wedding dress) was my coach bag. It's the only real one that I have and I still adore it, 4 years later.
  3. I carry a lime green plastic tupperwear water bottle with me at all times.
  4. I've been at my current job for almost 7 years and I'm scared of going some place else, even though I'm at a dead end here and I am SO ready to move on.
  5. I want 4 children because I feel so bad for my brother who was always left out throughout my childhood.
  6. If my children don't love books I'll have no idea what to do with them....
  7. I've only been to 18 different states in my whole life...
  8. I've only been to 4 different states with my husband.
  9. I've never smoked pot.
  10. I got drunk for the first time when I was 16... With my parents permission and Big Sis's supervision. It was at a wedding. (it hasn't happened very many times after that, so I figure it's made up for the young age)
  11. I've never had a cigarette... But I like Hooka every once in a while.
  12. When my dad shaved his beard when I was 12, I ran away sobbing.
  13. If I had the complexion to get away without makeup I would... Every day. Cause I'm that lazy.
  14. My parents live 4 minutes, my MIL lives 15, and my FIL lives 2.5 hours away from our apartment.
  15. I always had pets when I was growing up.
  16. As a family, growing up we only purchased 3 horses, 5 dogs and 3 cats and some random fish. But our total numbers are: 6 dogs (1 litter), 11 cats (and about 1-2 litters of kittens a year for about 12-13 years) and those stupid random fish.
  17. When I was really little we lived in Michigan.
  18. I've only moved 3 times in my life.
  19. When we were in Michigan we had horses. I don't remember a thing about them because we sold them and moved to Ohio when I was 2 1/2. I'm very sad that I don't remember them.
  20. I wish I had taken more photography classes in high school... And ceramics.
  21. Jake was dating another girl when we started hanging out as friends... And he told me that he liked me before he broke up with her.... Bad Jake. Hahaha!
Nominations:
  1. Crystal (aka Big Sis) at The Story of Us
  2. Katy at The G Life
  3. Jen (J-Bird) at Losing It....
  4. Shannon at Life After I "Dew"
  5. Cocktails and Cashmire
  6. Lindsey at Learning to be a Wife
  7. A Girl With Pearls & a Boy With Toys
  8. Katie at Loves of Life
  9. Christine at Whats Happening With Us
  10. Mrs. EyeCanSee at The Juice is Worth the Squeeze
  11. Erin at Happiness is Real when Shared
  12. Heather at Live.Laugh.Love
  13. Brittany at Sweet, Sassy and Oh, So Classy
  14. ALin at This Years Love
  15. Katie at Tote's Life
  16. Christy at The Domestic Princess
  17. Kama at CandidKama Photography (our wedding photographer, turned friend)
  18. Cortney at It Started with a Kiss (She has an etsy shop that I LOVE)
  19. Mrs. Newlywed at Newlyweds!
  20. MB at The Life and Times
  21. Sarah at Walking with the Wheats
  22. Brook at Building Rome
  23. Primitive & Proper (I can't get enough of their DIY's)
  24. If I Could Only Find the Words
  25. Erin at Blue-Eyed Bride
  26. Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere
  27. 5th Belle Avenue
  28. Casey at The Ever Changing Life of a Military Life
  29. Miss Vintage Vixen
Uggh. That's all I can think of right off the top of my head....

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are too sweet, thanks friend!!

J said...

Thanks, girl!! :)

Jill said...

:) See it's hard to get 45 on there! :)