Home Home Home

February 28, 2011

The Academy Awards

The bads

I love that she dropped the F-bomb in her acceptance speech. I can't stand her dress.
Oy vey!
The goods


Simple, chic, nicely done.
I actually really like this dress. She just had twins.
Sexy dame. I had better look like this when I'm in my 60's.
i adore her. This dress was good. The top is a little weird for me after seeing her in all the flowey and vintage inspired looks this season.
This is such a rock star dress. She's well on her way there.
The Stunnings


Simply georgous. What a dress!!!
I admit I was distracted by her boobs and the little appliques there when she slouched in the least bit, but the effect of the dress is amazing and to die for.
Can do NO wrong. The color, the drape, the hair, the jewelery, the shoes.
I actually LOVE this dress. I love love love it.
She knows how to dress her age and still be breath taking!
Takes the cake!!! My fav!

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

My fav was Mandy Moore's dress. I too love Amy Adams, it is sad to see her on some bloggers worst lists.