Home Home Home

January 29, 2011

Torn


Right now I'm torn between the desire to paint, decorate and spiffy up the apartment, I'm talking color paint here, or to leave things be.

I'm ancy. I'm not going to deny it. I haven't been as successful at organizing and putting away things as I would like (Mainly just in the office). I have to get this done before anything happens in the apartment. It's a goal, but then after that's done and over with what do I have to look forward to? Nothing.

Hence my delimma.

The walls are white. If we move we'll have to repaint them no matter what. Can I justify spending the $25+ a can to colorfully paint a place we don't plan on staying? We'll move no earlier than October 2012. Any amout of time after that depends on med school or house hunting. Either way we probably won't be in the apartment for any longer than 2 more years.

Thoughts?

No comments: