Home Home Home

January 28, 2011

He's Here!!

Although I may not know which "he" will be ours, The puppies have arrived!

They were born 1-27-11. Dot was in labor from 5:30am-7:30am. She popped those little ones out like it was old hat. The breeder emailed me at 8:45 to let me know that they were here. Dot had 6 little boys. (Ever mom/mom-to-be, cringe). 3 red and 3 dark. The dark ones were too wet to tell if they were seal or black at the time of the email. Personally, I could care less, I just want one of those little buggers.

How excited am I? 





YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

Jake and I are going to discuss when we're going to take the 2.5 hour trip to see the little guys and pick one out for ourselves.

We also have to choose a name, now that we know that we're going to get another little boy.

That should be fun...... Not.

No comments: